Wednesday, September 26, 2012

His All-Sufficient Grace...




There are days I wake ready to tackle the to-do list… seize the day and all that…

And then there are days I wake and wish I could crawl back in to my nice warm bed for a while longer. 

I’m worn out and tired and overwhelmed… I feel so inadequate and ill-prepared…

And I think somehow I have to snap out of it, pull myself up by my bootstraps and keep on keepin’ on.

But really, I can’t do it all on my own. 

And for these days, for the days that I feel so completely inadequate, and all the days in between really, my Jesus is more than enough.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

How easily I forgot these profound words that carry with them a wonderful gift – His abundant gift of grace… walking daily in His grace means I know I can’t possibly handle everything that gets thrown my way but I know HE can.

His strength is infinitely greater than my own. His grace is abundantly sufficient, more than enough, overflowing…

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...