Monday, October 1, 2012

Mountains & Mustard Seeds...



The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!” And the Lord said, “If you had faith like a grain of mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you.          Luke 17:5-6


So often we talk about faith – and how much of it everybody has… you know what? It’s not about how much faith I have, it’s about Who my faith is founded in!

Faith begins with God.

The level of my faith does not determine the outcome of my trials and circumstances…

The greatness of my God does!

And He is greater and bigger and more powerful than I can fathom.

For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.          Matthew 17:20
photo credit: echoesofstars via photopin cc

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...