Sunday, December 30, 2012

Begin Again: a Free printable calendar

In lieu of Scripture Memory Monday tomorrow and with January just around the corner, I thought I'd share a little something with you all...

For those of you who read through the Bible each year, or for those of you who'd like to start, I've created a FREE Printable 2013 Calendar for you to use!


FREE Printable 2013 January Calendar - Cover to Cover Bible Reading Plan

Just follow the link above and save the image to your computer. It's designed to be about 8in.x5in. (easy to stick behind your Bible's front cover) but you should be able to tell your printer what size you'd like as well so long as a little bit of scaling doesn't bother you too much.

Let me know what you think and if you're planning on Cover to Cover Reading!

Happy New Year (a couple days early)!!!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I will definitely refer to this each and every day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...