Thursday, December 27, 2012

Black Ink and White Parchment




"If I’m honest, I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all."
                Audrey Hepburn
 
Let me tell you what I think about books, shall I? I think they’re absolutely lovely! I’m rarely found without one tucked somewhere closeby. In fact, when I was small, my mother used to take my books away as punishment… I’d have chosen a book over a Barbie almost any day of the week. 

I get stuck lost in books I suppose… I’m certain entire conversations have flown by unnoticed as I’ve buried my nose in a good book.

So for now,  I'll be found where the perfect book and a delicious hot cocoa meet – black lettered parchment and rich hazelnut cream all wrapped up in an oversized chair and thick cashmere blankets.
Quite a perfect way to utilize the soft glow of twinkling Christmas lights, I think...

Be sure to check back for my next book review - coming just as soon as my fingers can turn the pages!



photo credit: Christina Ann VanMeter via photo pin cc

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...