Monday, March 25, 2013

Let's Pretend It's Friday...

We spent the weekend on a mini getaway [translation... dog sitting at mom's house] tucked under blankets watching the fire and snuggling with fuzzy puppy dogs...


1. I discovered the absolute wonder of the Nespresso... warm chocolatey cocoa with steamed milk... Marvelous, I tell you! Love the darling cup and saucer as much as I do??? Pick one up {Here}

2. Whilst the hubby studied away, I tuned in to a little Eat, Pray, Love courtesy of Julia Roberts.  Her traveler-chic style is simply to die for! And I've been craving homemade pasta since my little jaunt it Italia

3. There's nothing quite like a quiet night spent fireside and chenille threads wrapped 'round and 'round. Love the look? Find them {Here}

4. Sometimes cold spring days call for a bit of Austen - even if it's just to meander through the tea-stained pages for a few moments.
"I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look, or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew I had begun."              ...Pride and Prejudice
5. Our getaway spot... also known as mom's guest room. It's adorable! - I just want to sit and stare out the window, curled up beneath the patchwork quilt and dream for hours. {Similar}

You can follow West of Newbury Street on FACEBOOK. Catch up with me on PINTEREST. Or, take two minutes and check out BLOGLOVIN'
Oh! And there's that box for email on the right if you'd prefer!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...