Monday, March 4, 2013

Radiant Lit, Etc...


No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.

Hello!
I've resurfaced (for a few moments) from the moving shenanigans... we're almost completely settled and loving the new place. It was nice to take a break and shut down the screens for a while, too.

In the meantime, check out a wonderful review site that I am SO excited to be a part of....  Radiant Lit!
 
It's a great resource for Christian fiction reviews, words of encouragement, and down-right funny snippets of everyday chaos, too.
My latest book review - Search and Rescue by Marianne Evans - can be found there too.
Happy exploring!

P.S. I am finding that the links to my FREE Bible Reading Calendars make for rather interesting visitors to this humble blog, so I will no longer be posting them for the masses. If you'd like a copy I'd be happy to send one your way - just let me know!!!

photo credit: Thomas Hawk via photopin cc

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Aw, bummer about the Bible reading calendars! I just found yours through a google search and I've been looking forward to March's calendar. I've printed off January and February to get caught up. I'd love it if you would please send me a copy! My email address is jenniferlfanucci@yahoo.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a copy of the March calendar. My email is laken04nicole@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alrighty, ladies... your emails are zooming along now!
    I did post a Pinterest link to the Calendar on the blog today - hopefully that will work and I can continue to put future calendars there too :)
    Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful day!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...