Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hungry Girl: Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake





Alrighty, we’re gonna start this one off by saying that I CHEATED on this recipe… I didn’t have chocolate SOYmilk so I substituted for the real thing… calories abounded, I’m sure, but it WAS tasty!

Ingredients:
½ cup light chocolate soymilk
1 Jell-O sugar free chocolate pudding snack
3 no-calorie sweetener packets
5-8 ice cubes
Optional: fat free redid-whip

Directions:
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed for 45 to 60 seconds/until smooth.
Makes 1 Serving… Enjoy!
About 180 Calories (Wendy's frosty adds up to over 400!!!)

Let’s talk about this one for just a minute… first of all – YUM! Frosty-esque definitely… reeses peanut butter cup-esque too! I pretty much LOVE LOVE LOVE peanut butter so I may be a bit biased on this one. 

Notes from my Kitchen:
1. As stated above, I didn’t have Soymilk so I used regular chocolate milk with NO SWEETENER.
2. A note on no calorie sweeteners… it is my passionate opinion that splenda will kill you… try stevia in the raw instead.
3. I threw the ice cubes in my blender first for a few seconds on “ice crush” and then followed with the rest of the ingredients on “smoothie” for about 30 seconds


Have you missed a Hungry Girl Recipe this week? Check these out…

Take two minutes and followWest of Newbury Street on  BLOGLOVIN' or catch up with me on PINTEREST  


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...