Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Favorites



So I meant to have a brilliant series of posts for you on “Intentional Dining” this week.
But…
I started one episode of SVU yesterday and didn’t leave the couch for …ahem… SEVERAL hours. As in, I may have missed the entire lunch AND dinner hour.
What is it with that show that hooks you in? Seriously, is there some sort of underlying hypnosis in the background music or something?

Anyhoo… I hope to get those posts up and rolling next week… or maybe the next… oy!

Until then – here’s a few of my favorites lately to tide you over:

Style:

In case you hadn’t noticed already, I’m mildly fanatic about Kate from The SmallThings Blog. I’ve been rocking this hairstyle for far too many days in a row. But, it’s simple and quick and very chic!

Ramble:

“Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys.” 
Love this!

Inspire:

Have I mentioned before that Erin Bethea is my new favorite actress? No? Well – she is. (Kirk Cameron’s wife in Fireproof for those of you who are lost…) Anyway, her latest film This Is Our Time is a wonderful story. But don’t say I didn’t warn you to keep the Kleenex nearby!


Read:

In case you missed it, check out my latest review here. A great autumn read from Rene Gutteridge!

Watch:



And, finally, here's a smile for your Monday... she. is. too. cute. !!!

I'd love to hear from you... Share your latest favorites in the comments below!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...